To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
20 East Park Drive
Westampton, NJ 08060
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
National DCP (NDCP) is a $2 billion supply chain management cooperative serving the franchisees of Dunkin’ Donuts. Our unique ‘Farm to Fork’ concept allows us to source, purchase and deliver products to more than 8,000 restaurants across the U.S. at the best cost to our members. Our 1,700 employees are empowered to make an impact every day.
We're hiring an Transportation Supervisor in our Westampton, New Jersey location to support one of the country’s fastest growing quick service restaurant chains. The Transportation Supervisor position will support the transportation operations. The role also includes the training and coaching of drivers, and ensure safe, cost efficient, and on-time delivery of freight.
- Monitor driver performance weekly through TMS
- Enforce all DOT and FMCSA regulations
- Direct and coordinate drivers to ensure optimum performance
- Develop and orientate new drivers
- Create team-oriented environment by developing and coaching drivers on safety, driving, and customer service skills.
- Assists with special projects as needed
- HS Diploma or equivalent required
- Class A CDL, and active DOT Medical card preferred not required
- 3 to 5 years’ experience high volume delivery
- 2 to 4 years supervisor experience
- Strong understanding of OSHA standards, and FMCSA regulations