To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
580 Howard Avenue
Franklin Township, NJ 08873
- Ira Disman
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Your Hearing Network • Franklin Township, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
Responsible for all aspects of the credentialing, re-credentialing and contract enrolling for all providers. Responsible for ensuring providers are credentialed, appointed, and enrolled with health plans and managed care plans. Maintain up-to-date data for each provider in credentialing databases; ensure timely renewal of licenses and certifications.
Compiles and maintains current and accurate data for all providers
· Completes provider credentialing and re-credentialing applications; monitors applications and follows-up as needed
· Maintains corporate provider contract files
· Maintains knowledge of current health plan and agency requirements for credentialing providers
· Tracks license and certification expirations for all providers to ensure timely renewals
Ensures practice addresses are current with health plans, agencies and other entities
High school diploma or GED
· Minimum 1-2 years credentialing experience in a medical hospital or audiology practice required
· Proficient with Windows, MS Office, Outlook and Internet Explorer
· Excellent time management and organizational skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Highly self-motivated, proactive, and results driven