To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Western NY, NY
- Natalie Kress
- Phone: 716-636-0070
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
TxMQ, Inc. • Western NY, NY
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client is seeking a long term Contract Quality Engineer to join their team for long term projects at their custom processing equipment and systems facility in the Western NY region.
REPORTING TO: Quality Director
OBJECTIVE: Supervise the day-to-day manufacturing activities to meet department priorities while adhering to overall schedules and budgets.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reviews internal and external performance to plan ( Inspection and Test Plans ( ITPs ))
- Develops measurements or tests to evaluate product quality
- Analyzing root cause of out of specification product as needed
- Consults on measurement technique with suppliers. Conducts measurements internally.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EDUCATION:
- Technical formal education desired, ideally BS degree in relative discipline
- Knowledge and experience working with designs / drawings, design software ( SolidWorks, AutoCAD),
- Experience with machining, metal fabrications, piping systems
- Knowledge and experience within a manufacturing environment, ideally unionized, to include Welding, Fabrication, Assembly, Inspection and Testing (ideally high temperature and/or materials processing systems).
- Experience working with suppliers, receiving / shipping, Quality Control, and customers on warranty issues, interfacing with manufacturing facility personnel, production control, purchasing, engineering, etc.
- Experience with ISO and audits
- Experience and training with lean, six sigma, project management and tariff classification & ECCN
- Supervision, leadership or prior management experience,
- Experience with document control and working with ASME products preferred – at minimum, discipline of paperwork and knowledge,
- Ability to travel when necessary to suppliers, subcontractors and customers - 25% travel to suppliers, subcontractors and customers to insure quality of equipment, mostly to some eastern states in the USA and close providences in Canada.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, and climb or balance. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit.
- Rate for this long term Contract position will be commensurate with experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Interested and qualified candidates should submit a Word formatted resume, employment references, and salary history to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for immediate consideration.
- Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Contract, Contract to Hire and Direct Hire Staffing Services and Solutions