To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
- Sarah Helton
- Phone: 312-738-6230
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Senior Mortgage Banker
The Federal Savings Bank • Boston, MA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Federal Savings Bank is a veteran-owned, federally chartered bank looking to expand our territory in New England (Greater Boston area locations available). As a Bank we are able to offer our customers an array of financial services from Retail Banking to Lending services that satisfy Residential, Commercial, Construction, Renovation and Consumer (lending) needs.
The Federal Savings Bank continues to grow our family by offering support in the following areas:
- A Federal Charter, our Loan Officers can originate in all 50 states
- Experienced and highly trained operations staff for Processing, Underwriting, Closing and Post Closing (ALL 100% IN HOUSE)
- Personalized Marketing Options Available for our Loan Officers
- Live turn times for Processing and Underwriting available for every region
- A variety of loan products: FHA/VA, Conventional, USDA, Jumbo, 203k, Portfolio, Condos/Co-ops, Construction, Commercial and more!
- Mentorship programs available to Sales Managers and Originators looking to grow their business and expand their teams. These programs are led by our EVPs and Regionals SVPS.
Please only experienced Mortgage Professionals apply. Only qualified candidates will be considered.
For more information please contact Sarah Helton [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- Minimum of two years of Retail mortgage lending experience
- Active NMLS #
- Must have the ability to manage time effectively
- Strong interpersonal communication skills; ability to effectively interact with individuals within all departments of the bank
- Thorough knowledge of current loan originating guidelines/procedures
- Favorable credit and background check
- VA and FHA lending experience strongly preferred
- Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply