To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Trumbull, CT 06611
- Walt Medina, CPC
- Phone: 860-357-5002
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Clinical Program Manager - Medical Oncology
Walt Medina & Associates, LLC • Trumbull, CT
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our Client Seeks:
CLINICAL PROGRAM MANAGER - MEDICAL ONCOLOGY
Our Connecticut client Hospital (Cancer Center) is seeking a Clinical Program Manager-Medical/Oncology. The Cancer Center Network Clinical Program Manager is responsible for oversight and supervision of clinical operations and practices in all network outpatient practices and hospital sites, ensuring achievement of the hospital strategic objectives and mission in the field patient service, teaching, research, and community service. In addition, this position is responsible for bridging among hospital, program affiliates and regional satellite sites to ensure alignment across the network. Reporting to the Hospital Clinical Program Director and the Executive Director of the Network and working in partnership with the Network Medical Director, he/she ensures compliance with provider-based regulations, exceptional oncology standards of practice, and efficient and cost -effective operations, promotes a culture of safe and exemplary patient and family -centered care, and facilitates the conduct of community based-clinical research.
- Serves as a visible leader to network staff and physicians; holds self and others accountable for demonstrating Hospital System core values.
- Assists Hospital and Network leadership in designing, developing, and implementing clinically and fiscally responsive network program goals, objectives, priorities, standards and practices based on national benchmarks, outcomes of continuous quality improvement initiatives, physician and staff feedback and other relevant resources.
- Ensure that desired clinical services are rendered through timely, coordinated, multidisciplinary, cost effective and efficient processes.
- Provides vision and leadership to staff in a collaborative environment that offers job satisfaction, recognition, and stimulates innovative thinking to accomplish goals and objectives.
- Participates in development of and manages the network operating budget in a manner that ensures delivery of cost-effective, high quality care at clinical care sites through-out the Hospital Network.
- Partners with Network Medical Director and other leadership staff to develop/implement systems for monitoring network site performance and ensuring adherence to established Hospital standards of care.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
WALT MEDINA, C.P.C.
Executive Recruiter / Healthcare Practice
Tel: (860) 357-5002 / E-mail: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Education & Experience
- Registered Nurse with a track record of success.
- Master’s Degree in Nursing, Health Administration or another relevant field is preferred.
- Consideration will be given to a non-RN who has extensive practice management experience and clinical knowledge.
- Minimum of 10-years work experience in oncology, either in a Cancer Center setting or an Oncology Practice.
- Significant operational and management skills required.
- Working knowledge of and experience with regulatory and TJC standards and requirements.