To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fairfield, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources (Hr) Coordinator
Engineered Manufacturing • Fairfield, OH
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Human Resources Coordinator / Human Resources Generalist
**Please only apply if you have worked as an HR professional within a large manufacturing environment.
This position maintains and administers effective and legally compliant Human Resource Programs. The primary focus of the position is to support Operations in creating a high performance culture that emphasizes Company Values, associate retention and development, quality product and services, standard work, KPI achievement and customer service.
HR Coordinator Key Responsibilities, Accountabilities & Deliverables
1. Record-keeping, Data Entry and Reporting - Maintains a variety of confidential records and reports regarding associates, tracking of personnel information, electronically (HRIS) and files.
2. Associate Benefits – Onboards new associates and assists employees in answering benefit related questions. Maintains information and informs payroll with regard to associates who are off work. Facilitates billing and works with finance to pay bills.
3. Resourcing - Coordinates hourly associate recruiting & selection
- Creates Requisitions, Job Descriptions, Internal Postings and External ads, as necessary.
- Manages recruitment process coordination and logistics, both internal and external, including entering and maintaining data.
- Sources and qualifies external candidates, as necessary
- Conducts background checks and coordinates pre-employment physicals and drug screens
- Maintains required Affirmative Action Plan files and records and compliance activities.
- Conducts E-Verify and candidate background queries
- Make job offers as necessary
4. Onboarding – Onboards new hourly associates, coordinating welcome, forms, training, introductions, etc. Complete all paperwork and compliance requirements with regard to hiring.
5. Employee Relations - Coordinates facility and associate special events. Liaises with vendors with regard to wellness, vending, uniforms, etc.
6. EH&S – Coordinates record-keeping, logistics and training for EH&S Manager.
7. Payroll – Maintains associates time and attendance data and liaises with payroll as necessary.
8. HR Program Support – Provide assistance to various HR Programs, including Performance Management, Recognition, Training, Wellness, etc.
9. Engage in continuous improvement for processes included in and adjacent to job role. Recognize and resolve customer satisfaction issues (both internal and external).
10. Follow safe work practices by attending all required EH&S training , reporting safety incidents and near misses on a timely basis and maintaining the goal of “zero” lost time incidents.
11. Other duties as assigned by management.
HR Generalist Key Performance Indicators
1. Adherence to Company Values and Standards
2. Compliance with HR related laws & regulations
3. On-time and accurate recordkeeping & reporting
4. On-time response to employee questions
5. Job Opening Days to Fill – Hourly positions
Human Resources Coordinator Experience, Competencies and Education
· Associates/Bachelors Degree in Human Resources.
· Minimum of three year’s experience as a Human Resource Administrator or Coordinator in a manufacturing environment.
· Extremely well developed organizational skills, ability to work with close attention to details.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills.
· Ability to function independently as well as be an effective member of a team.
· Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel with the ability to create documents and spread sheets.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Ability to handle and successfully complete multiple priorities, work well under pressure, have excellent time management, problem solving and analytical skills.
· Possess personal characteristics of confidentiality, professionalism, confidence, decision-making ability, commitment to high standards and strong commitment to team approach.
· Knowledge of federal and state employment law compliance issues.
· Comfortable and effective working in a matrix environment.
· Masters degree in Human Resources.
· Proficient in MS PowerPoint.
· Proficient in use of HRIS, Recruiting software
· Experience in Unionized work environment.
Human Resources Generalist Primary Customer/Supplier Relationships
· Corporate Human Resources
· Facility Management
· Facility associates
· Medical Providers
· Employment/Staffing Agencies
· Insurance Providers
· Government Agencies (unemployment, Worker’s Compensation, etc.)
Environmental Working Conditions
· Frequent exposure to manufacturing floor environment
· Frequent Walking
· Computer use
· Extremely limited travel is required.