To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Gainesville, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Tribe Transportation • Gainesville, GA
Posted 8 days ago
Experience - At least 1 year(s)
Degree - High School
Transportation, Other Great Industries
Customer Service, Other
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
TRIBE Transport, Inc. is one of the fastest growing, double minority, transportation companies in the country! Since our establishment in 2005, we’ve more than doubled in size, and we’re still going TRIBE strong. Our success is thanks to our dedicated and talented TRIBE members, and now we’re looking for more! Come and join the TRIBE.
Here at TRIBE, Customer service is our priority. Our Customer service representative builds and ensures lasting customer relationships to maximize freight opportunities and support on-time and accurate delivery of customer orders to meet and exceed our customer satisfaction requirements.
Do you genuinely enjoy helping customers? Does problem-solving comes naturally to you? If your target is to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction, join Tribe’s Customer Service Team.
- Accurately entering all customer orders into the Transportation Management system.
- Assist in setting up pick-up and delivery appointments.
- Understand and execute all customer requirements for freight temperatures and handling.
- Update pertinent information in real-time.
- Serve as a backup for Customer Service Representatives.
- Minimum of one (1) year Customer Service Experience desired.
- TMW Knowledge desired.
- Excellent computer skills required.
- Excellent organization, relationship building, and planning skills.
- Experience working in a deadline driven environment preferred.
- High School Diploma required.
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.