Highly regarded and respected international company is seeking a Senior Accountant who has the capacity to be promoted at least two levels higher. This position will be involved with day-to-day accounting operations, consolidations, financial reporting, and ad hoc analysis projects. Work in an exciting, fast-paced environment. Interact closely with upper management on important projects and will play an integral role in helping the company reach the next level!
General responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Consolidate the financial results of multiple divisions and regions
- Ability to perform reconciliations, prepare journal entries, maintain general ledger
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements
- Perform financial analysis and identify trends in the industry
- Ability to interact with executive management
- Research and identify complex accounting issues, new standards, and policies
- Indirectly oversee the work of 1-2 Staff Accountants
- 3-5 years of experience in consolidations, financial reporting, and corporate accounting or public accounting experience
- Degree in Accounting
- CPA desired but not required
If interested send your resume immediately in MS Word format.
cpa, accounting, accountant, senior, "public accounting", "big 4", sec, external, reporting, finance, financial, audit, auditor, "senior accountant", public, GAAP,
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles