To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
10 Causeway Street
Mendon, MA 02114
- Apply Via CareerBuilder
- Phone: 877-870-8955
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Technician / Automotive Mechanic / General Line
Imperial Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram • Mendon, MA
Posted 4 days ago
$100k annual salary potential AND SIGNING BONUS ELIGIBILITY!!
GREAT MEDICAL AND DENTAL PLAN, 401k, PAID VACATIONS AND HOLIDAYS, ONGOING PAID CERTIFICATE TRAINING!!
Monday-Friday 8-5, rotating Saturdays 8-4
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to become part of the best team around!!
As a general line automotive technician (Automotive Mechanic) you will quickly and efficiently perform routine maintenance and identify the cause of breakdowns and repair them using the most optimal solutions.
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Mopar standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic)
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications preferred
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
Start your career as an automotive technician for Chrysler today. Apply Now!