To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
700 Airport Boulevard
Doylestown, PA 18902
- Nancy Cascioli
- Phone: 215-348-5010 x124
- Phone:: 215-348-0932
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Shipping & Receiving Clerk / Spray Painter - 2nd Shift (2 - 10:30 p.m.)
Dontech, Inc. • Doylestown, PA
Posted 8 days ago
Since 1971, Dontech's core purpose has been to provide innovative solutions which enhance optical performance. Today we continue to grow as a leading designer and manufacturer of optical filters, precision thin film coated optics, and enhanced flat panel digital assemblies for military, medical, and commercial applications. We have an immediate need for a Shipping & Receiving Clerk /Spray Painter at our Doylestown, Pennsylvania facility.
Dontech is an AS9100D / ISO9001: 2015 certified manufacturer specializing in optical coatings and fabrication of optical filters and LCD enhancement services. Applications for Dontech's products include ruggedized laptop assemblies for ground-based military vehicles, durable hospital and field monitoring equipment, and POS digital signage.
Please see Dontech's corporate video at http://www.dontech.com/ for more information about us.
Come to us with relevant experience in either Shipping or Spray Paint, and a willingness to learn, and we will train you on the other skill.
IDEAL SCHEDULE will be 2 p.m. - 10:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Shipping Job Summary: Verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment by performing the following duties to quality and productivity standards.
- Prepares boxes for shipping, reviewing shipping instructions per customer requirements.
- Keeps shipping and receiving area clean and orderly.
- Input data into receiver log.
- Works with Quality department to ensure product is ready for shipping to customer.
- Must have a good working knowledge of part numbers and part usage and understand applications for use.
- Compares identifying information and counts, weighs, or measures items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records.
- Uses lift truck or hand trucks to convey, move or hoist materials to proper departments or areas.
- Operates the stretch wrap banders.
- Unpacks, examines, and routes incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and corresponds with shipper to rectify damages and shortages. Able to receive all defective parts returned for replacement or credit.
- Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Spray Paint Job Summary: Selects and mixes coating liquid according to specifications; sprays surfaces of manufactured products using spray gun in a controlled environment; must be comfortable wearing a half face mask while spray painting.
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience.
- Prefer minimum of one year shipping and receiving work experience.
- Able to perform all computer functions as they pertain to this job including but not limited to: Microsoft Windows, various freight software, label programs.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, shop orders and specifications for each job.
- Ability to communicate, both orally and in writing, in English.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- High attention to detail is critical.
- Ability to work overtime, with reasonable notice, as needed.
- Majority of position requires standing.
- Frequent bending, stooping, squatting, pushing and pulling of parts and part containers can be expected.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs regularly.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs occasionally (may be done with the assistance of another employee).
- Comfortable wearing protective shoes.
- Temperature of work area may be affected by outside temperatures.
- Comfortable and capable of wearing a half face mask (respirator) while spray painting.
Candidates best suited for this role are hands-on, mechanically inclined, methodical, focused, detail-oriented, and production-minded.
Additional Skills include:
Compensation includes a competitive base hourly pay rate. Our ideal schedule will be Monday through Friday from 2-10:30 p.m. Shift differential will be paid, as this schedule is considered part of our 2nd shift.
Dontech Inc. is located in Doylestown, Pennsylvania, north of Philadelphia in Central Bucks County.
700 Airport Blvd.
Doylestown, PA 18902
Apply through this site, by fax to 215-348-0932, by mail to above listed address, or stop by between 8:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. to complete an application. Brief, initial, on-the-spot interviews will be offered when feasible.
Resumes sent by mail, fax, or e-mail (other than directly through this posting) MUST INCLUDE COVER LETTER which states salary history/requirements and the names and contact information of three professional references who would be willing to call us on your behalf. Those applying through this posting must provide this same information by answering the attached screener questions. Thank you for your adherence to this requirement.
Dontech is an Equal Opportunity Employer
EEO / AA / M / F / Vets / Disabled
Citizenship requirements in compliance with ITAR (either US Citizen or Permanent Resident).
Minimum 18 years of age
Resumes without salary requirements may not be considered.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Dontech Inc, please call 215-348-5010 or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]