Goodwill Industries of the Columbia Willamette
We are hiring for the following locations:
Broadway, Oak Grove, West Burnside, Lombard
Goodwill Industries of the Columbia Willamette currently operates 46 retail stores, 5 outlets, 2 online retail locations, and nearly 60 attended donation centers. Those who work at Goodwill get more than a paycheck, they go home with a sense of pride, dignity, and a job well done. They know they are making a difference in the community.
At Goodwill, we help people with barriers to employment find meaningful work. We strive to help people find good jobs in one of our Goodwill retail or donation centers, or outside Goodwill with another employer. Our employment specialists will do their best to put you to work in one of our locations, or help you find employment through the Goodwill Job Connection Program.
- Foster and demonstrate a positive team environment
- Interact with customers and donors and ensures excellent customer service
- Maintain positive and professional relationship with all employees
- Train and evaluate employees in a thorough, organized and timely manner
- Must possess strong interpersonal and writing skills
- Must exhibit a high level of integrity and business ethics
- Minimum of one year in a retail supervisory capacity
- High School graduate or GED