To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC
- Lina Beidas
- Phone: 7039813715
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Business Development (Entry level/Paid Training)
Agon Management Group • Washington, DC
Posted 23 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Agon Management Group is currently offering marketing and sales positions that include comprehensive training. No prior sales experience is necessary, and we will train you to use a variety of skills from sales and human resources to management and mentor-ship. Successful candidates will have opportunities to advance through the organization. As a fast paced company in the direct sales and marketing industry, Agon Management Group continues to set the standard for excellence in client acquisition and customer retention. By providing direct sales and marketing services to Fortune 500 companies nationwide, we increase the market shares of our clients through a proven direct sales approach. This job involves face-to-face sales of services to new business prospects.
Our sales approach is responsible for the unprecedented growth and stability of our company. We pride ourselves on recognizing top performance, integrity, and a winning mindset in the candidates we seek and promote only within our own company. If you possess a great work ethic and would enjoy learning how to manage the varying dimensions of a business, Agon Management Group represents a great fit for you.
Responsibilities in Entry Level Include:
- Assisting in the daily growth and development of our company
- Assisting with efforts of new business acquisition
- Expertly managing the needs of external customers
- Developing strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Business to Consumer “B2C” sales of goods or services to new business prospects
To apply for this position you must clearly demonstrate the following qualities:
- Great interpersonal skills and social competency
- Professional demeanor, organized, and reliable
- Effective and skillful communication skills
- Ambition, a strong work ethic, and an earnest willingness to learn
- Results driven attitude with a hunger for success
- Ability to excel in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively collaborate and work in a team-based environment
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED, WE OFFER COMPREHENSIVE HANDS-ON TRAINING. Sales account executives have the opportunity to earn a great income. Pay is based on Performance!
Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook!
Our website is: www.agonmanagementgroup.com