To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Longmont, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Royal Crest Dairy • Longmont, CO
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Dairy Delivery Driver (Overnight Route)
For over 90 years, Royal Crest Dairy has delivered milk and food products to Colorado homes along the front range. We are looking for Overnight Delivery Drivers to join our team as a Route Driver, delivering milk and grocery products on a dedicated neighborhood route, Monday - Friday.
At Royal Crest Dairy we’ve worked hard to become Colorado’s leading home dairy delivery service and we contribute this success to our motivated, dedicated and reliable drivers! As a part of the Royal Crest family, we provide our delivery team with a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including:
- Base Salary plus commissions on what you deliver! Average annual salary for new hires is between 28,000 and 38,000 annually with some drivers earning well above 43,000!
- Healthcare benefits – Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life Insurance and Long Term Disability – company sponsored!
- 401(k) plan and profit sharing
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday premium pay
- Weekends off!
- Top Driver Monthly awards!
- Opportunity to build a career with an industry leader; a local company, and dedicated employer!
In this home delivery role, our Overnight Delivery Drivers are responsible for driving a company vehicle on an assigned neighborhood route with third shift hours between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM, Monday through Friday, in all weather conditions. In this role you are also responsible for loading and unloading a wide range of dairy products, breads, eggs, juices, and seasonal specialty items into our company vehicle and ensuring safe and accurate delivery to the customer’s home.
Overnight Route – Dairy Delivery Driver
Additional requirements of the Delivery Driver role include:
- Current and active Colorado Driver’s license with good driving record - 6 points or less on MVR
- Ability to work a small hand held computerized information/ordering system and communicating via cell phone
- Proficient in reading and writing English
- Capable of working in a physically demanding work environment which includes bending; stretching; pushing, pulling and lifting a MINIMUM of 50 LBS; and extensive fast-paced walking in all weather conditions throughout the year
- Knowledge of basic math, ability to read and write the English language, and map reading skills