To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Winston-Salem, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Quality Engineer (NC)
Impact Professional Search • Winston-Salem, NC
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A manufacturer of automotive products located in the SE US is in need of a Sr. Quality Engineer. The Sr. QE will drive quality continuous improvement through:
- mentoring and leadership of other QE's
- continuous development and improvement of a TS based quality system
- facilitation of cross functional CI teams
- quality data analysis and recommendation of improvement opportunities
- creation of quality documentation including work instructions, FMEA, visual aides, control plans, etc.
- facilitate product and process auditing; product testing and inspection; customer feedback dissemination
- lead APQP and PPAP activities
- lean manufacturing application.
Impact Professional Search is a recruiting organization focused on connecting clients seeking Lean Manufacturing, Lean Sigma, or Demand Flow Manufacturing expertise with candidates whose careers reflect a dedication to the principals of the Toyota Production System, Lean Manufacturing, or Lean Sigma. Our owner comes from a 20 year career in operations from entry level engineer to VP of Operations in companies whose cultures were centered on the instruction, implementation and commitment to Lean as a management philosophy rather than a flavor of the month effort.
If you have previous experience in Quality Engineering in lean TS level automotive manufacturing environment, we would like to hear from you. Please contact our offices per the information on this site. We look forward to assisting you in your quest for the right company to apply your quality leadership expertise.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering preferred
- Automotive manufacturing
- Lean manufacturing
- 5-7 years quality engineering experience