To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fairfax, VA
- Mengestu Dejene
- Phone: 703-691-3561
- Phone:: 703-691-9690
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Transamerica • Fairfax, VA
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are the Tomorrow Makers.
At Transamerica Agency Network - Career Agency we aren’t just insurance professionals, we are Tomorrow Makers.
Tomorrow Makers with Transamerica Agency Network - Career Agency make things that matter. Things like peace of mind, steady incomes and fulfilling retirements. For us, tomorrow is about more than retirement strategies, insurance policies and investments. It’s about providing expert guidance and innovative solutions to individuals and businesses to help meet their financial goals and objectives. And above all, it’s about making Tomorrow worth looking forward to for our growing customer base.
What does your Tomorrow look like?
Tomorrow at Transamerica Agency Network-Career Agency is about creating a better financial future for our customers while continuing to grow in size and strength. Our insurance sales agents fulfill this mission by:
- Playing a vital role in helping individuals, families and businesses realize their financial dreams.
- Providing a diverse portfolio of financial products to help meet short and long-term goals.
- Working with new and current clients to help them reach their protection, savings and retirement goals by using our proven financial strategies.
- Networking with individuals throughout the community and continuously prospecting.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Participating in mentor-led appointments
- Asking clients for referrals
- Engaging in personal observation throughout the community
- Participating in community activities
- Continuing professional education as needed
- Supporting the company’s mission, vision and values statement
Your Tomorrows are worth more.
With Transamerica Agency Network-Career Agency you’ll earn what you’re worth. Our insurance sales agents can earn $55,000 on average, per year and there’s no limit to how much you can earn.
Plus, our insurance sales agents enjoy these valuable benefits:
- Competitive base salary compensation plus commissions
- Monthly / annual bonus programs
- Guaranteed level introductory pay
- Comprehensive benefits - medical, vision, dental, paid time off
- Company Matched 401K and Pension Plan
- Established client base
- Professional training and development programs
- Personalized one-on-one training for the first 8 weeks
- Significant opportunities for growth and advancement through our Leadership Succession Program
- Technology based sales presentations and productivity tools
- Once in-a-lifetime trips
- Points based reward program
- Lead generating programs
- Tools to help identify relationships and markets
- In-depth sales support and product training
- Direct access to the marketing team
Are you a Tomorrow Maker?
Transamerica Agency Network-Career Agency has the opportunity of a lifetime for the right person, regardless of prior occupation. Our ongoing comprehensive training program prepares our insurance sales agents for a meaningful and rewarding future designed for long-term success. We’re looking for individuals with the following values:
- Is honest and has integrity
- Has leadership skills
- Is success driven, results focused
- Wants to build a business for themselves, not by themselves
- Can or has overcome adversity
- Is competitive
- Wants to grow themselves by helping others
- Enjoys building long-term relationships
Are you ready to Transform Your TomorrowSM?
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Monumental Life Insurance Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws. Applicants with physical or mental disabilities may be entitled to a form of reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state and local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will insure equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the Transamerica Companies. Please inform the Human Resources department if you need assistance completing any forms, or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Transamerica Agency Network, Inc. is a licensed insurance agency with Transamerica Life Insurance Company, Monumental Life Insurance Company and affiliated Transamerica companies offering insurance and financial products. Life Insurance products may be underwritten by one of the following companies: Monumental Life Insurance Company, Cedar Rapids, IA. Administrative Office: 100 Light Street, B1, Baltimore, MD 21202. Transamerica Life Insurance Company, Cedar Rapids, IA. Administrative Office: 4333 Edgewood Rd. NE Cedar Rapids, IA 52499