To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Vicksburg, MS 39194
- Apply Via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Technician/ Mechanic / Chrysler Technician
Blackburn Motor Co. • Vicksburg, MS
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS / AUTOMOTIVE MECHANICS
Relocation Bonus Considered for Qualified & Certified Chrysler Automotive Technicians!
Chrysler auto sales are increasing – and now is the perfect time to continue your automotive technician career with Blackburn Motor Co Inc. in Vicksburg, MS!
- Automotive technicians / auto mechanics perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Chrysler standards
- Chrysler automotive technicians / auto techs diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Automotive technicians / automotive mechanics provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Auto techs / automotive technician explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
As an Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- Must be a Chrysler certified technician - Level 2 strongly preferred
- Minimum 2 years experience in a dealership
- Stable employment history
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license
We at Blackburn Motor Co Inc. want to make our service departments as efficient as our vehicles. And we know that starts with our most valuable resource – our employees. As a Chrysler Certified Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic) you will diagnose and repair vehicles from the dynamic Chrysler product line-our award winning trucks, SUV's and vans to fuel efficient vehicles- Chrysler service departments are as cutting edge as our vehicles – and we’re looking for employees with the talents and skills to take us even further. Help us bring the industry back home – apply today!
- Relocation Bonus considered for Chrysler Certified Technicians!
- Every tech gets their own lift!
- High CSI scores - we care about our customers
- Good working hours! (8am-5pm, M - F)
- Family-run and family focused organization has been in business for 77 years
- Retirement 401k plan!
- Opportunity to grow within the organization - we promote from within!
- Closed on Saturday & Sunday
- High Customer Satisfaction For Both Sales & Service!
- A Professional And Respectful Work Environment
*Please apply only if you meet the criteria above. Only qualified Automotive Technicians/Mechanics will be considered for this position.*
Take your career further – apply to be an automotive technician on our automotive service team today!