To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hayward, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Sales Representative/Sales Consultant/Product Specialist
Stewart Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram • Hayward, CA
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Entry Level Sales Representative / Automotive Sales
Stewart CDJR is currently seeking sales professionals to help drive their business!
Jump start your career in sales at Stewart CDJR!
- Sales Representatives complete extensive training regarding the product line. (Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram)
- Sales Representatives spend time with customers to determine their needs and discuss vehicle options
- Sales Representatives test drive vehicles to demonstrate automotive features
- Sales Representatives complete quotes, return email/voicemail, and handle other administrative functions to include running credit applications and processing transaction paperwork
- Sales Representatives follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
What you can expect:
- Industry competitive compensation, commissions, bonuses & benefits
- Sales training and support that will provide you with the skills you need to be a top earner
- A revamped and exciting product line that makes it easy to sell
- Professional work environment
Successful Chrysler automotive sales professionals have come from a variety of backgrounds. While we would be happy to talk to a seasoned automotive sales professional, we are particularly interested in talking to entry level, trainable, sales candidates. The ideal candidate has a general sales background of some sort, (electronics, appliances, real estate, B2B, marketing, etc.) a hard working professional looking to make a career change, or a recent college graduate looking to pursue a career in sales.
- Automotive sales experience is a plus but not necessary for this role
- Other sales experience will be considered with steady work history
- Applicants with stable background in customer service will also be considered
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Professional Appearance
Join a winning automotive sales team!