3-5 Year CPA’s with aspirations of being a controller…Please See This!
Our client, one of the nation’s largest packaging organizations, is looking for a CPA candidate for their Plant Accountant role. The ideal candidate will spend 2-3 years in this role, working very closely with the Regional Controller, learning the packaging business and structure of the organization. After that period, candidate should be prepared to take over a challenging role as a Plant Controller.
Day to Day Responsibilities include
- Working closely on projects and communication with Regional Controller
- Daily work with journal entries and the general ledger
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual budgeting and forecasting
- Communications with Marketing Department, Sales, Operations…etc.
- Shared oversight of staff level accountants
- Travel up to 20%
Qualified candidates MUST HAVE
- BA in Accounting or Finance
- CPA with 2+ years in Public Accounting
- Excellent computer skills and excel knowledge
- Ability to make decisions and give direction
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate who is looking to fast track their corporate career with a very solid company who is a leader in their industry. Many of the top level employees have been with the company 15 plus years, which indicates the strength of the organization and potential for career longevity. This position is offering a very competitive compensation and benefits package, including 401k.
Standard Accounting Practices