To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Shelton, CT 06484
- John McWilliams
- Phone: 203-882-5025
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Prototype CNC Machinist / Programmer Medical Devices
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Prototype CNC Machinist Programmer / Staff Mentor
Responsible for programming the fabrication equipment, procuring the appropriate tooling and raw material necessary to make the components, and fabricating prototypes per customer specifications. Familiar with machining equipment including CNC and manual processes. Senior Prototype Technicians are those possessing over 7 years of professional experience as Prototype Technicians.
Mentor and instruct junior machinists
- Program fabrication equipment from CAD files to produce prototype components utilizing CAM programs and on-machine capability
- Procure and fabricate necessary tooling to fabricate and inspect prototype components
- Procure the necessary raw materials
- Operate the following equipment to fabricate and inspect prototype components:
- CNC Milling (5-Axis)
- CNC Lathe
- Wire EDM
- Surface Grinding
- Manual milling and lathes
- Optical comparator
- Miscellaneous hand tools and inspection equipment
- Familiarity with small parts with a lot of detail and using small end mills
- CAM skills (MasterCam preferred)
- Set up and operator skills for CNC milling (5-axis), lathes and EDM equipment
- Mechanical inspection
- Knowledge of GD&T; complete knowledge of G codes.
· Ability to read blue prints.
· Must adhere to Company Code of Conduct and Core Values.
All candidates must be a US Citizen or Permanent resident.
There is no sponsorship for this job.