To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
15123 North Road
Fenton, MI 48430
- Marissa Matonic or Michelle Smithpeters
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Dealership Receptionist/Cashier
LaFontaine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Fenton • Fenton, MI
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
LaFontaine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Fenton is currently seeking a Full Time Receptionist/Cashier to join our growing team!!
Manages consumers, visitors, telephone messages and calls in professional and efficient manner. In addition to this, a receptionist will perform various clerical duties, which support in the presentation and operation of a professional organization. As part of an organization, the receptionist is responsible to assist customers in smooth and efficient manner, to adhere to all protocols in line with an organization goals, strategy, and values. Receptionists are fundamental to various organizations as they present the first and foremost impression of an organization to customers and clients.
Job Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Answering telephone, direct, screen calls, taking and relaying messages.
- Provide information to callers, greeting persons entering organization and directing individuals to correct destination.
- Ensure knowledge of personnel whereabouts and maintaining exact and complete sign-out/sign-in procedures for consumers and on-site staff.
- Provide general clerical and administrative support to all levels of professionals.
- Ensure that public areas in office premises are equipped with required office supplies as appropriate.
- Coordinating the maintenance and repair of office equipment.
- Knowledge of use of all office machinery including, fax, scanner, printer and multi-line telephone.
LaFontaine Automotive Group Core Values
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures including filing
- Reynolds and Reynolds experience preferred but not required. Will train.
- Effective communication skills
- Great attention to detail and stress tolerance.
LaFontaine Automotive Group offers a competitive compensation and benefit package to include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, paid vacation, and 401K.
- Growth oriented with advancement opportunities
Our Mission: Is To Build Lifelong Relationships that Connect Families, Strengthen Communities, and Personalize the Automotive Experience.