To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Oak Brook, IL 60523
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Retail Sales Manager - Retail Marketing Management
Brand Management Firm - W2 • Oak Brook, IL
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Retail Sales Manager - Marketing, Sales & Management
Retail Event Management
Now Hiring: Full Time/Part Time/Paid Training
The Retail Sales Manager works closely with the CEO and VP to learn all aspects of running a special marketing and promotional retail event. As a member of our Retail Management Team you will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service, achieving sales volume, adhering to our client portfolio and visual presentation standards and maximizing profits. The Assistant Retail Events Manager will work with the Event Manager in providing guidance, direction and development to the event team in order to achieve all revenue, profit and customer service goals.
- Deliver excellent customer service and demonstrate a high degree of professionalism.
- Achieve high levels of sales performance and results.
- Assist Event Manager with training and managing all employees in execution of daily tasks and to maximize sales.
- Maintain compliance with corporate communications by overseeing preparation of merchandise, displays and presentations.
- Coordinate merchandise replenishment and the flow of merchandise from the stock room to the sales floor.
- Assist the store team in maintaining the store's visual objectives and housekeeping standards by straightening merchandise and assisting in floor and fixture changes.
- Oversee compliance of all staff with established company policies, procedures and standards.
- Assist with Associate and Lead responsibilities as the workday may require.
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by Events Manager.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high-energy, full time environment
- Ambition, strong work ethic, and willingness to learn
- A desire to work in a entry level team-based environment
- Goal Oriented
Entry Level Retail Sales / Entry Level Retail Sales Management / Entry Level Management
Benefits of working at Here:
- Unlimited upward mobility
- Positive and enthusiastic work environment
- Team oriented atmosphere
- Fast paced advancement program
- Unlimited earning potential (BASE SALARY + uncapped bonus structure)
- Paid Travel Opportunities
- Paid training
***NO DOOR TO DOOR and NO TELEMARKETING***
For immediate consideration, submit your resume by hitting the APPLY button