To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jersey City, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Business & Marketing Internships Available – New York Office!
STAG Group Inc. • Jersey City, NJ
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Business & Marketing Internships Available
Location: Jersey City
Hours: Mon – Fri: 8:30 – 5:30 (flexible)
Salary: Ranges between $35 - $50k + Bonuses
The Stag Group is offering the opportunity if a lifetime this spring. If you are a Business and Marketing Graduate looking for the opportunity to get your foot in the door and progress within a company Look no further.
This is a PAID INTERNSHIP with real responsibilities, not voluntary coffee runs and note taking!
As part of our team, you’ll be learning and applying: basic sales, marketing, client relations, customer satisfaction, branding techniques and business management skill sets.
Benefits of Working with the Stag Group:
- paid training, ongoing guidance, and an open-door policy
- regional, national (and possibly international) travel opportunities
- a fun, team-oriented work environment with a positive atmosphere
- flexible hours and responsibilities based on individual career goals
- a detailed payment and advancement structure
For Interns that prove their abilities further progression opportunities into full time employment and senior positions within the company will be available.
We're interested in meeting people that are:
- currently living in or near Jersey City, NJ (willing/able to commute)
- over 18 years of age and eligible to work in the USA
- available for full time hours and at least 6 weeks of work
- excited about learning and applying new skills
- wanting to grow personally and professionally
- able to work well independently and as part of a team
Please send us your resume, LinkedIn profile, or a summary of your experience along with your best email address and phone number. We’ll be in contact quickly to let you know if your application has been successful and what the next steps will be. Thanks for your interest!