To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kingman, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Technician / Automotive Mechanic
Chrysler Dealer • Kingman, AZ
Posted 18 days ago
Experience - At least 2 year(s)
Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts, Transportation, Other Great Industries
Automotive, Skilled Labor - Trades, Installation - Maint - Repair
Relocation - No
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
JOB IS LOCATED IN KINGMAN,AZ
AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS / AUTOMOTIVE MECHANICS / AUTO TECHS
State-of-the-art equipment and career advancement, it’s all here for an Automotive Technician at Martin Swanty Chrysler Dodge Jeep!
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Mopar standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic)
- Hold a minimum of 3 Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
Start your career as an automotive technician for Chrysler today. Apply Now!
Job ID: 0467M
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.