To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Northbrook, Glenview, Skokie, Evanston, Lincolnshire, Gurnee, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Retail Customer Service - Entry Level
CMI • Northbrook, Glenview, Skokie, Evanston, Lincolnshire, Gurnee, IL
Posted 2 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
As a Customer Service Representative at CLE your primary focus is to build relationships with customers to ensure loyalty and expand customer base. You are critical to ensuring our customers experience is an exceptional one. We are seeking candidates that are outgoing, personable & comfortable working in a competitive sales environment.
Sales Job Description/Responsibilities:
- Quality customer interaction to promote products & services
- Maintain professional standards in sales & customer relationships
- Participate in daily sales and leadership training sessions & campaign meetings
- One on one sales based interaction with customers
- Contribute to a positive & energetic environment
Team based sales training sessions ensure that each person in our company has the opportunity to learn from our top sales managers. We promote growth from within and encourage our sales team to work together to reach client goals and improve skills. Specialized training will prepare individuals to work with customers to provide a unique and pleasant sales experience, which fosters acquisition of quality customers and long term customer loyalty. Pay and advancement are based on an individual's performance.
- Degree preferred but not required
- Competitive personality
- Willing to start as an entry level & ambitious to grow into management quickly
- Self-Driven and outstanding interpersonal skills
- A commitment to a philosophy of self-improvement
- Fast-Pace, Fun Work Environment
- Leadership Development
- People Skills and Sales Skills
- Time Management Mastery
- Money Management Skills
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Employees at CLE work here for one of two purposes:
- Build an extremely impressive résumé. Use the experience as a "springboard" to pursue your dream job.
- Find a career in COACHING and LEADERSHIP within OUR organization. Since we are expanding throughout the US there are many opportunities for personal and professional growth.
We are filling positions ASAP. So please respond promptly.