To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Florham Park, NJ
- Chance Smith
- Phone: (517) 908-3156
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
HRU Technical Resources • Florham Park, NJ
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are looking for someone who has previous accounts payable experience. Also someone who is detail oriented with very good multi tasking skills.
Job Purpose, Expectations, and Responsibilities
- Handles the daily processing of Accounts Payable activities including opening mail, sorting invoices, bar coding invoices, scanning of invoices and maintaining local archives of paper documents in line with policy and procedures
- Coordinates mail distribution with other departments within the company, requiring frequent contact with the local mail room
- Checks payment processing, printing, distribution of checks and other administrative responsibilities related to the invoice/payment process as assigned by management
- Communicates by phone and email with the Finance Shared Service Center to coordinate invoices/payments requiring expedited action
- Interacts with regional stakeholders to explain, coordinate, and provide process guidance for the invoice/payment process with these stakeholders
- Manages the T&E Card cancellation process and coordinates with HR for outstanding claims
Position Requirements, Skills, and Competencies
- High School diploma required
- Associates or equivalent experience is preferred
- 3+ years of experience in accounts payable, responsible for invoice/payment processing and have a demonstrated understanding of basic accounting principles
- Experience working with SAP accounts payable invoice/payment and display transactions
- Experience working with AP invoice workflow system. Readsoft and Esker is a plus.
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing about process requirements with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to solve problems and make recommendations on improvement opportunities to management
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple tasks, and learn new processes quickly
- Detail oriented
- Ability to operate efficiently in a high transaction volume environment
- Pays close attention to detail
- Develops strong working relationships with key partners and stakeholders
- Organization skills and the ability to work independently
If interested in this position send resumes to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]