To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rowlett, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Midwest CBK Outside Sales Representative-Dallas, TX
Midwest CBK • Rowlett, TX
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
MIDWEST CBK is one of the largest US manufacturers of Christmas decor, home furnishings, fashion and jewelry accessories, and giftware. We are passionate about our products and about the people we work with.
This is an exciting opportunity for an outside territory sales representative working from a home office and traveling to call on independent specialty retailers Monday through Friday. The local territory is well established with opportunities for prospecting and developing new business.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE:
· Identify and grow new sales opportunities and execute all levels of the sales process including sales solutions and pricing strategies.
· Work from home office and travel to call on independent specialty retailers Monday through Friday.
-Advise retailers by staying current with market trends in home décor and women’s fashion.
· Close sales opportunities and grow relationships by consistently promoting new products.
· Deliver exceptional customer service experience to develop long term client relationships.
· Implement creative merchandising and marketing ideas.
REQUIREMENTS OF OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE:
· 1 -2 years of outside sales experience, retail sales management or professional service experience is a must.
· Recent graduates in marketing, sales/retail sales, interior design, and fashion merchandising are encouraged to apply.· Must dress professionally, have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license with proof of insurance.
· Must be a self-motivated individual with product knowledge and passion for the gift, home décor, and fashion industry.
· Outside sales rep will have an exceptional work ethic, energy and enthusiasm as well as strong organizational skills. Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
-Able to travel to national trade shows and sales meetings.
· Top Commissions
· Mileage allowance
· Medical, dental, 401k plan
· Full training provided.