To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Winnsboro, SC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Technician / Auto Mechanic (Entry Level)
Chrysler Dealer • Winnsboro, SC
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Join our team and advance your career with the best!!
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Mopar standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made
- Some experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic) required
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
Start your career as an automotive technician
for Wilson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Chevrolet in Winnsboro, SC.