To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dover, DE
- Human Resources
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Kimco Services • Dover, DE
Posted 1 month ago
As an Area Manager with Kimco Facility Services, you will be an important part of our success. We are seeking candidates who take pride in their work, are reliable, and can work whether customer locations are open or closed. An Area Manager will oversee a critical account in the Columbus OH market. You will provide training, mentoring, leadership and workflow procedures in performing general and floor cleaning tasks. Administrative duties include hiring employees using a web-based applicant tracking system, professionally communicating with account customers and Kimco employees in person, via email, or using the telephone. You will be responsible for completing audit reports within established deadlines, leading by example with time management and successfully supervising employees in the completion of daily and periodic cleaning tasks. You will meet with customers' management teams to confirm quality standards as well as resolve service delivery issues or fulfill special requests promptly to ensure customer satisfaction.
Pay range will be $47,000.00 to $50,000.00 based on experience, must be willing to work a flexible schedule. Valid driver's license required. Must be able to pass background screen, drug screen, Motor Vehicle Report, and E-Verify.
Area Manager Duties:
- Maintain a diverse portfolio of accounts
- Screening, hiring, training, and supervising employees
- Promote project work to expand sales opportunities
- Maintain sufficient staffing to meet client needs
- Resolve service or special requests promptly to ensure client satisfaction
- 3 to 5 years multi-state Janitorial experience with 2 years supervisory experience
- Ability to travel overnight within a geographic region
- Understand budgets, P&Ls, and forecasting
- Ability to bend, stand, stoop, reach, climb stairs, and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Proficient in MS Office products
- Professional communication with customers and management team