To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2111 East Highland Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85016
- Spencer Anderson
- Phone: 6235352467
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Bank Deposit Operations Specialist
West Valley National Bnak • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Responsible for assisting in the daily BSA/AML compliance monitoring activities; review deposit operations activities reports; provide ongoing oversight on high risk customers and act as client relationship manager tied to our East Valley Office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND SPECIFIC JOB FUNCTIONS: (Include, but are not limited to the following. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned):
- Reviews daily BSA and Operational reports and implements appropriate responses per bank policy.
- Build and file BSA required reports such as CTRs/SARs
- Work with high risk clients to obtain required reporting, supporting documentation and complete site visits.
- Complete in-depth account reviews for BSA/AML compliance and document results
- Work with and maintain BSA/AML software program.
- Manage Remote Deposit client relationships- new installs, customer support, and annual reviews
- Ensures that all internal and external customers receive consistent quality customer service
- Strives for continuous quality improvement;
- Work with core processor help desk on routine problem solving and error resolution.
- Assists with basic retail transactions and branch operations.
- Assists in the preparation of monthly committee and Board Reports within the required timelines;
- Maintains knowledge of bank policies and procedures with respect signing authorities
- Attend compliance meetings and trainings.
- Assist with reviews and changes of policies and procedures.
- Protects the privacy and confidentiality of customers, employees, and other bank activities;
- 3 or more years of experience with BSA/AML regulations
- 3 or more years of experience in banking
- 3 or more years with banking deposit operations compliance regulations
- Working knowledge of branch operations;
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Community bank experience highly preferred.