Cloud Architect - AWS
Are you a cloud visionairy looking to join a team that will challenge your already-seasoned engineering experience? Looking for an opportunity to build out an AWS Center of Excellence and drive the architecture across an enterprise? Then look no further!
The AWS Cloud Architect will develop and lead a team of cloud engineers and drive the technical vision. Your expertise in AWS and development will be imperative to the success of this organization's goal to drive technology forward and build a reputation as an innovative and advanced force in their industry.
Working in a heavily virtualized and AWS Windows environment, you will be responsible for the design of the private and public cloud infrastructure and will help to manager cloud vendor partnerships. You will provide technical leadership and consulting across the organization and leverage your in-depth understanding of technology landscape to meet business needs. You will be working with senior systems, network and AWS engineers to promote best practices into an already growing and progressive team.
This is a direct hire opportunity in the Norcross area with a Fortune- 300 organization. Come join a team where your expertise and opinions are welcomed, but also relied-upon to create and drive change. An opportunity to not only grow your current tech stack, you will be given the reigns to make a footprint with your own designs into a highly visible and agile team.
- 5+ years of Cloud engineering (AWS preferred) with expert-level understanding
- Background in systems engineering- Network, Servers, Database, Security (should have proficiency in at least two of these)
- Experience with continuous integration and automated deployment using Chef, Git, Docker, Ansible, Jenkins, Maven Puppet, Kubernetes, etc.
- Experience in a lead/architect position with mentoring/teaching responsibilities
- Scripting from scratch (Powershell as a minimum)
- Agile experience
- Opinionated and collaborative approach to development
- Experience and understanding of infrastructure, network, database, and security troubleshooting
- Proficiency in networking, system and hardware design and architecture
- Experience with system and/or software deployment automation
- Mastery with system administration of cloud infrastructure (using CLoudFormation, Terraform, etc.)
- Experience scripting from scratch in Bash, Python, Java, Node, Ruby, etc.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S./ Sponsorships are not available