To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2550 Meridian Boulevard
Franklin, TN 37067
- Josh Webb
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Homeland, LLC. • Franklin, TN
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Work with the HR Business Partners, recruiters, and department managers to create and document jobs using job descriptions and other related tools.
- Evaluate new and/or revised jobs to determine the appropriate pay range, FLSA exemption status, and job evaluation grade.
- Assist in the coordination and administration of the company’s bonus plans. This includes the , annual bonus plan maintenance and distribution, drafting of new bonus plans, and assisting managers and HR Business Partners with their understanding of the bonus plan measures.
- Perform proactive pay equity analysis on the employee population to verify adherence to federal and state regulations. Works with the HR Business Partners to further research Team Member pay and develop recommendations to address pay equity issues.
- Support the administration of the annual merit increase process by working with the HR Administration team to setup and test the merit system. Partner with communications to develop clear and concise communications for managers.
- Participate in salary surveys using a third party market pricing software package. Utilize survey results to develop annual pay ranges.
- Participate in the process of developing pay ranges, communications, and administrative guides for use by field and Store Support Center management. Conduct analyses using compensation metrics to identify changes and patterns in pay ranges.
- Conduct geographic analyses to identify where stores are located and the corresponding impact of pay variances across the country using third party software. Develop tools and communication materials to educate managers on geographic differentials.
- Educate Management on Compensation policies and procedures to assure consistent application of the policies and procedures on employee population.
Experience: three to five years compensation or human resources experience preferred.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business.
Professional Certifications: None
Other knowledge, skills or abilities: Demonstrated strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, communication, organization, and multi-tasking skills. Ability to handle detail oriented tasks in a confidential manner.Proficiency in Microsoft Office products including, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access.