To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- East Brunswick, NJ
- Kelly Coster
- Phone: 518-336-4477
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
RETAIL SALES TEAMMATE
Bridgestone • East Brunswick, NJ
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC employs over 22,000 teammates in North America and operates more than 2,200 company-owned stores. Our locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, and Wheel Works. With 2,200 locations across America and over $3 billion in tire and auto service sales, Bridgestone Retail Operations is the right place to build a career. Learn more!
RETAIL SALES TEAMMATE - E Brunswick, NJ
Apply today to learn more about why Bridgestone Retail Operations Is the right place to build your career!
Bridgestone to 97211
- Building Customer Satisfaction & Loyalty.
- Providing Tire and Auto Products and Services.
- Creating Results for Teammates, Customers, and the Company.
- The Merchandising, Advertising and Promotion of Products and Services.
- Involvement in every aspect of the store operation.
- Energetic responsiveness to every customer, on the phone and in the store.
- Attention to each customer's needs: documenting and determining the best response and solution to a wide variety of situations.
- Communicate accurately to sales teammates and technicians to establish time commitments that meet our standards and exceed the standards of our BOSS (the customer).
- Following proper checkout procedures: explaining all warranties and options to the BOSS (the customer), thanking them for their visit and conveying our true appreciation for their business.
- Ability to step up to duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated success in retail sales management is a plus.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Pre-employment drug test/physical/background check will help assure we build teams of people who can best work with others and serve the needs of our customers.
We Promise to Care
We understand that we offer more than just car service. We rescue people from bad days and we offer solutions for difficult situations. We are people of integrity and we believe that fundamental honesty is the keystone of our business. We are committed to doing the hard work necessary to earn the loyalty of our teammates and our customers by providing a positive experience every time. We are proud and passionate to represent the brand of Bridgestone. Every day, in every store, with every teammate and every customer…. We promise to care!
Our Purpose: To be the most trusted provider of automotive care in every neighborhood we serve.
Benefits, Privileges and Growth Opportunities
We offer over 31 Benefits and Privileges to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, cash balance retirement plan and more.
We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, in fact, “One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates.
Over 100 years of success is an indication of the stability our workforce enjoys.
Kelly Coster - 518-336-4477