DXI Industries, Inc. is a manufacturer of sodium hypochlorite and distributor of compressed gases and other water treatment chemicals. We need a delivery driver for our plant on the east side of Houston, Texas. Our drivers deliver cylinders and ton containers chlorine, sulfur dioxide, and anhydrous ammonia; cargo tanks of bleach; and drums and bags of other water treatment chemicals.
• 40 per week guaranteed.
• Time and a half after 40 hours worked.
• Overnight trips are rare. DXI reimburses overnight expenses.
• DXI reimburses the cost of TWIC and the cost fingerprinting for the renewal of the hazardous materials endorsement.
$3,000 hiring bonus to be paid as follows:
$1,000 after you complete 30 days of service
$1,000 after you complete 6 months of service
$1,000 after you complete 1 year of service
• Good driving record and Class A CDL with hazmat and tanker endorsements.
• Must be able to read and understand training materials.
• Must be able to load and unload trucks using dollies, hoses, and other equipment.
Wages depend on experience.
• 401(k) plan with company match
• Paid vacations, starting with 2 weeks after one year and increasing periodically to a maximum of 5 weeks after twenty years
• Medical plan with employee contribution as follows:
$100.00/month for employee only
$325.00 for employee and one dependent
$375.00 for employee and two or more dependents
• Dental plan with employee contribution as follows:
Employee only - no employee contribution
Employee and one dependent - $19.50/month
Employee and two or more dependents - $48.74/month
• 9 paid holidays each year
• Tuition reimbursement for approved courses
• Company paid life insurance
• Incentive program valued at $2,000/year
Pre-employment testing, drug screen, and physical exam required.
No third party resumes, please.
DXI is an equal opportunity employer.
Visit our website at URL blocked - click to apply.