To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Edison, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Customer Service Management
Fortis Enterprises • Edison, NJ
Posted 1 day ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Customer Service Manager- Entry Level
The role of the Customer Service Manager is to execute tactical objectives and fulfilling our commitment to superior customer care and a positive customer experience. The role will directly lead local personnel for improving performance, managing service requests, cycle time and ensuring effective communication within the market on results and performance.
• Build client relationships by providing exceptional customer service
• Have a thorough understanding of all clients products and services and be able to educate clients on how our products and services would be beneficial to them
• Acts as a Point of Contact for new and existing clients
• Trouble shoot and problem solve client or member accounts and issues
• Perform customer account maintenance requests from clients
• Provide sound business advice and suggestions to clients
• Retain business by identifying and addressing client issues (red flags)
• Suggest ideas and improvements.
• Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience preferred
• Minimum 4 years of customer service experience preferred
• Excellent training and customer services skills
• Strong organizational skills
• The ability to effectively communicate with various levels of management and demonstrate a professional demeanor at all times.
• Able to be flexible in a rapidly changing work environment
• Ability to work independently -- self starter