To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
600 Auto Park Boulevard
Cary, NC 27511
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Auto Sales Professionals
LEITH AUTOMOTIVE GROUP • Cary, NC
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
AUTOMOTIVE SALES PROFESSIONALS
“NEW YEAR – NEW CAREER"
Leith Automotive Group in Raleigh, NC is growing and looking for Top Sales Professionals to join our elite sales team. We want you to be part of our success story in 2018. Don't miss this opportunity to join one of the highest volume dealership groups in the Carolina's! Automotive sales background is not required. We do look for people with a strong work ethic and commitment to outstanding customer satisfaction. We have a great working environment, offer superior training, and true career growth. Apply Online Today!
We are a family-owned and locally operated dealership group with 30 dealerships in the Raleigh/Cary area.
Sales Consultant - Job Benefits: We provide a positive, professional work environment with the best training in the industry. We believe in employee development through training and advancement from within. Our team members enjoy terrific benefits which include:
- Income Potential- Earn $80K or more!
- Medical and Dental Health Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- A supportive work environment!
- Appreciation for your hard work and creative ideas!
- Opportunities to advance within the company! We develop future leaders!
Sales Consultant - Job Requirements:
- Previous car sales experience is not required
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships
- Keep abreast of incoming inventory, features, accessories, etc., and how they benefit customers
- Attend sales meetings and training offered by the dealership and the manufacturer
- Basic MS Office knowledge; some computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent appearance, verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must possess the ability to ask for the sale and follow through
Valid U.S. Driver's license
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Prior to employment applicants must be able to pass screening to include MVR, background and drug test.