To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phoenix, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Digital / Social Media Specialist
Confidential • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 28 days ago
Sales - Marketing
Marketing, Business Development, Media - Journalism - Newspaper
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Well established company in Phoenix is looking for someone who can take us to the next level with expertise in social media marketing.
The qualified candidate will be proficient in the following areas:
- Digital – posting videos produced by other persons/companies to our YouTube channel with appropriate key words. Manages our YouTube channel.
- Social – manages postings to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Is responsible for creating postings, making sure they are timely, accurate and relevant. Getting prior approval either via an agreed outline or in-person.
- Reputation management – responding to Yelp and Google review. Getting appropriate internal personnel alerted to the reviews, especially negative. Asking customer directly/indirectly to change review if situation is resolved successfully
- Design/writing – needs to be able to write in a clear, concise manner, handles criticism and editing well. Can create ideas and design infographics. Develops blog topics, may recruit and manage guest bloggers as well as creating original content. Getting prior approval on blogs prior to posting. Finding relevant images that can be used in relation to blogs. Creating and writing, possibly recording podcasts. Developing themes, content and recruiting people to be part of the podcasts. Editing podcasts after being recorded and uploading to web as well as publicizing podcast.
- Involved in generating ideas for all digital/social media platforms, taking direction and being able to work independently yet on a timely manner. Interacting with company personnel and customers at all levels. Being able to use an iPad to capture various video moments for use in Facebook or other video media.
- PPC – manage, recommend changes, being aware of competitive issues and keeping budget under control. Discussing with manager what changes need to be implemented, suggested changes as well as paying attention to the annual road map as to what types of products and areas of the US to be focusing on with delivery of ads.
- Geofencing ad delivery as needed for events and/or ongoing competitive reasons.
- Managing Facebook advertising, making sure it is consistent with the rest of the company mission and message.
- Updating weekly event website.
- Suggests and insures implementation to changes on the company website for SEO and SEM purposes.
- Helps oversee the build-up of the Amazon store front.
EMAIL ADDRESS: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.