PLEASE CONTACT EXPRESS FOR IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW!!!
QUALITY TECHNICIAN FOR ONE OF OUR TOP CLIENTS BASED IN Lumberton, NJ
Our client has over 22,000 employee and is in 35 countries and continuing to grow and expand in the New Jersey area. they are seeking another QA technician to add to their department.
Hours: Second Shift 3Pm to 11pm OR Third shift 11PM to 7AM - Sunday through Thursday
Looking for a highly motivated individual to join the Lumberton Quality Department as an Inspector.
The main responsibility of this position will be to improve quality performance by working directly with our operators, vendors and all other support departments that impact quality.
Activities include but are not limited to:
- First piece sign off and inspection
- Certificate of Analysis
- Maintenance of quality retains, documentation, and traceability
- Manage Vendor Corrective Action
- Maintenance of existing Quality Management System
- SOPs, Single Point Lessons, Job Aids, and Forms
- Assist Quality Team and Kaizen facilitators as needed
- Develop training documents and internal specifications
- Create diagrams and flow charts to illustrate a process
- Flexibility to travel up to 20% of time
Knowledge / Skills / Experience:
- Solid work history
- Experience in a warehouse/manufacturing setting
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Must have strong communication skills and work well with others
- Understanding of Printing / Packaging Industry a plus
1 year of experience would be preferred, although they will train the right candidate.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, matching 401K, 100% wellness/prevention coverage, employee assistant program, profit sharing, advancement opportunity.
Product Quality Assurance
Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)
Quality Control System