To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
5751 Eagle Vail Drive
Orlando, FL 32822
- Phone: 877-870-8955
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Used Car Technician/Automotive Technician
Chrysler - Mopar • Orlando, FL
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Airport Chrysler Dodge Jeep is currently seeking a trained Used Car Technician to join our team.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Perform vehicle inspections, basic maintenance, minor repairs, and documenting repairs
- Perform oil changes and lubrication work
- Communicate with service advisor when additional repairs are needed or when repairs cannot be completed in the scheduled time period
- Inspect and test-drive vehicles to ensure that all features function properly
- Install Mopar accessories on vehicles as specified by the customer or dealer
- Work alongside skilled technicians to learn how to perform quality vehicle service maintenance and repairs.
As an Automotive Used Car Technician (Automotive Used Car Mechanic), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- Must possess 1 year of automotive maintenance experience
- Experience can include brake repair, basic maintenance or minor repair work
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Start your career as a used car technician for Airport Chrysler Dodge Jeep.