To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
- Karrah Kelley
- Phone: 559-431-6428
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Employee Benefits Account Manager - Health Insurance
Insurance Relief • San Francisco, CA
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Employee Benefits Account Manager – Life & Health
If you have experience in employee benefits handling various sized groups, customer service and processing, we are looking for your expertise. Our client is seeking a strong, self-motivated candidate who can manage and maintain a book of business with little supervision. The Employee Benefits Account Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management, processing and customer service on the book of business.
- Responsible for providing outstanding customer service to clients
- Process new business, market both new and renewal business
- Provide timely and courteous service and assistance to clients meeting or surpassing the customers’ expectations
- Stay organized with daily and monthly account management meetings and email correspondence to clients, carriers, etc.
- Maintain current and accurate customer database files by updating/uploading proper documentation
- Complete client service tasks related to new business set up and applications as well as renewal applications and policy research
- Occasional travel to clients place of business for open enrollment or proposal and/or renewal meetings as needed
- Active CA Life & Health License required
- 3+ years’ experience working with employee benefits
- Knowledge of multiple health insurance carriers a must
- High School Diploma required
- 4-year college degree preferred
- Proven ability to be self-motivated enough to get work done form a home office
- Very well organized ad able to handle multiple tasks with the ability to prioritize
- Ability to effectively communicate via email, phone and in person in a sincere, kind and professional manner
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary and benefits package, paid time off and 401k
Why Insurance Relief™?
As a businessperson in the insurance industry, it is an advantage to partner with a staffing expert and ally who understands your unique skills and needs. With vast experience in the insurance arena, Insurance Relief™ works with brokers, carriers and third party administrators to locate and place the best people for positions ranging from entry level to senior management. We invest the time to truly understand what you want to accomplish, and then do our best to find meaningful opportunities.
Insurance Relief™ provides ample opportunities for you to put your skills to work so if this position is not quite the fit for you please give us a call to hear about all of the other opportunities we have available.
Contact us today! [Click Here to Email Your Resumé], 888-292-4440