To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
- Ryan Millinowisch
- Phone: (312) 236-3443
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Connect Search, LLC • Chicago, IL
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This member of the Finance team that will ensure accurate processing and recording of company’s payroll, provide timely and accurate financial information, participate in daily data entry Payroll processing. This position will impact a rapidly growing organization and offers career development opportunities for the right candidate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform daily payroll department operations
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports
- Process correct garnishment calculations and compliance
- Perform compliances for unclaimed property payroll checks
- Process accurate and timely year-end reporting when necessary (W-2, W-2c, etc)
- Develop ad hoc financial and operational reporting as needed
- Process manual check and relocation metric’s
- Update and reconcile monthly bank statements from ADP
- Research and email appropriate audience of file issues
- High School Diploma/GED.
- 4+ years experience processing payroll.
- Working knowledge of payroll best practices.
- Strong knowledge of federal and state regulations.
- Strong PC skills including proficiency in Excel .
- Working knowledge of ADP
- Ability to deal sensitively with confidential material
- Strong interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills.