To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Scottsdale, AZ
- Apply Via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Warranty Administrator / Warranty Admin
Airpark Dodge Chrysler Jeep • Scottsdale, AZ
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
AUTOMOTIVE WARRANTY ADMINISTRATOR / WARRANTY ADMIN
**Relocation Assistance can be discussed.**
- Automotive Warranty Administrators / Warranty Admins review all warranty paperwork to ensure proper documentation and verifying criteria required by factory or distributor.
- Automotive Warranty Admins keep abreast of all factory recalls and announcements.
- Reconciling all warranty receivables and working with the accounting department to obtain payments.
- Automotive Warranty Administrators maintain all service and customer records as required by the warrantor.
- Utilize technical knowledge of vehicle service to verify proper documentation of repairs for warranty coverage and payment.
- Automotive Warranty Administrator will process and post all internals.
As an Automotive Warranty Administrator / Warranty Admin, you will be experienced and aware of the latest customer service practices and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as a Warranty Administrator:
- Must have At least 2 years of experience with warranty work
- Technical knowledge of vehicle service to verify proper documentation of repairs for warranty coverage and payment.
- Strong customer service skills a must
- Must have computer proficiency
- Valid driver's license
- Must be willing to submit to a background check