To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
7801 East Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
- Apply Via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Warranty Administrator / Warranty Admin
Airpark Dodge Chrysler Jeep • Scottsdale, AZ
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
AUTOMOTIVE WARRANTY ADMINISTRATOR / WARRANTY ADMIN
- Automotive Warranty Administrators / Warranty Admins review all warranty paperwork to ensure proper documentation and verifying criteria required by factory or distributor
- Automotive Warranty Admins keep abreast of all factory recalls and announcements
- Reconciling all warranty receivables and working with the accounting department to obtain payments
- Automotive Warranty Administrators maintain all service and customer records as required by the warrantor
- Utilize technical knowledge of vehicle service to verify proper documentation of repairs for warranty coverage and payment
- Automotive Warranty Administrator will process and post all internals
As an Automotive Warranty Administrator / Warranty Admin, you will be experienced and aware of the latest customer service practices and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as a Warranty Administrator:
- Must have At least 2 years of experience with warranty work
- Technical knowledge of vehicle service to verify proper documentation of repairs for warranty coverage and payment
- Strong customer service skills a must
- Must have computer proficiency
- Valid driver's license
- Must be willing to submit to a background check