To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
685 Citadel Drive East
Colorado Springs, CO 80909
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service & Sales Representative
Momentum Inc. • Colorado Springs, CO
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Momentum Inc. is rapidly growing, and with a strong demand from our clients, we are looking for sharp and motivated leaders who are ready to help us expand. We act as a liaison between major fortune 500 companies with their customers so great communication and relationship building skills are a must. We are seeking candidates who excel in customer service jobs, and have a minimum of 2 years in customer service roles. For our clients keeping their existing customers and creating new customers is vital to our business relationship, and above satisfactory customer service is what we thrive for on a daily basis. So if you enjoy customer service and excel in roles where you have to interact with people this is an amazing career opportunity.
Management Trainee Responsibilities:
- Client acquisition & retention
- Best in class customer service
- Territory management
- Customer service satisfaction
- Relationship building with clients
- Entry level Marketing
- Conducting presentations
Upon advancement to Management additional responsibilities include:
- Team development
- Recruiting, interviewing & hiring staff
- Payroll processing
- Marketing Presentations (entry level)
- Customer Service Interaction
- Event planning for team building & national conferences
- Facilitating training workshops
- Customer Service workshops
- A fast-paced, fun work environment
- Career advancement opportunities
- Continual industry education
- Personal & professional growth
- 5 Star Customer Service Ratings
- Marketing courses for optimal results
- Hands-on training
- An opportunity to start a long term career in a fast growing industry
- Performance based advancement
- Paid Travel Opportunities including National Leadership Conferences & Annual R&R Retreats
We educate our employees in the following areas:
- Business Management
- Leadership Development
- Priority/Time Management
- Marketing and Branding
- Customer Service
- Business/Organizational Development
- Financial Management
- Sales and Marketing
- Coaching and Development of others
Our sales representatives come from various backgrounds most coming from a customer service background, some without any previous sales or management experience; experience is not a requirement, but a plus, since appropriate training is provided. Our top sales performers possess the following skills and abilities:
- Motivation to succeed and advance in our Marketing & Sales Management Training Program
- Exceptional Work Ethic and Student Mentality
- Strong Communication and Public Speaking Skills
- Upbeat and optimistic attitude
- Ability to Provide Excellent Customer Service
- Positive, Solution-Oriented Attitude
- Competitive, Proactive, and Goal-Oriented
- Marketing experience at an Entry Level
- College degree is preferred but not required
- Possess an Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Tendencies to Coach, Train, and Lead others
- Background in Business, Human Services, Retail or Sales
- Experience Creating and Delivering Presentations
PLEAS APPLY NOW TO RECEIVE DIRECT CONTACT FROM OUR HIRING MANAGERS!!