To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Madison, WI
- Stephanie Pucci
- Phone: 608-709-8288
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Creative Financial Staffing • Madison, WI
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This is a rare opportunity to join a fun atmosphere in a well established company. The successful person will enjoy doing high volume payroll in a fast paced environment, so plan on being busy and have the days flying by!
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR
- The Payroll Administrtor will compile payroll data such as hours worked, taxes, and insurance to be withheld, and employee identification number, from time sheets and other records.
- Enter data into payroll system to compute wages and deductions
- Post data to payroll records.
- Review wage computed and correct errors to ensure accuracy of payroll.
- Record changes affecting net wages such as exemptions, insurance coverage, and loan payments for each employee to update master payroll records.
- Record data concerning transfer of employees between departments.
- Prepare and issues paychecks.
- Payroll- very high volume
- Experience with ADP, Ceridian or Paychex is preferred
- Experience doing pivot tables in Excel in regards to payroll
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- At least 1 year of relevant experience