To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
18138 Rowland Street
City of Industry, CA 91748
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Production Engineer Trainee
Axiomtek Co., Ltd • City of Industry, CA
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This position will be for our office in City of Industry, CA. Primary job responsibility will be to plan, develop, direct, training and coordinate production processes in City of industry plant by performing the following duties.
· Analyze and conduct new product release testing and validation for City of Industry production team including software testing on Linux OS, Microsoft Windows Embedded OS to fulfill required system functionality. Utilize work force, workflow, and design layout of equipment, tooling and workspace for maximum efficiency.
· Provide support and trainings to improve technical skills and product knowledge to production technician.
· Confer with planning, Application Engineer, Sales and customer collect, document, review and analyze customer’s hardware/software and network system requirement, environment and resources to create system specification and working instruction per customer’s need.
· Provide pre-sales and post-sales technical support including writing instruction manuals, troubleshooting, end-user training.
· Confers with vendors, QA, QC and RMA to determine product specification and quality standard.
· Estimates production times, staffing requirements, and related costs to provide information for management decisions. Confer with management, Engineering, and production supervisors regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other consideration to facilitate production process.
· Other tasks as assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibility.
· Associate or Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or a similar degree in related field are preferred. Comptia A+ certification is a plus.
· No experience is required. Training will be provided.
· Experience/knowledge of desktop, laptop hardware and software a plus. Positive attitude and willing to learn, grow and self-discipline.
· Must be fluent in English speaking and must be able to write and communicate effectively with various department, employees and customers.
· Proficient in Mandarin speaking and reading Chinese characters is a plus.