To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Thousand Oaks, CA
- Sangeeth Kumar
- Phone: 7322720281
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Thousand Oaks, CA
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client, a leading fortune company is looking for Project Manager .This is for an initial duration of 2 months located in Thousand Oaks, CA.
Top Skill Sets:
- Successful track record effectively managing multiple complex projects
- Strong meeting facilitation skills
- Regulated industry, science or clinical practice experience
- Proficiency in MS Outlook; SharePoint, MS Excel, MS Word; PowerPoint
- Part Time – 20 hours/ week – Schedule is flexible
- Regulated industry, science or clinical practice experience; managing multiple complex projects; strong meeting facilitation skills; demonstrates leadership, written and verbal communication skills. Bachelor's Degree (health science or biology preferred) or PMP Certification.
- Provide project management support, facilitation, follow-up, tracking and reporting for designated policy working groups as assigned for Expert Review Group activities and other high priority policy working groups, as well as other regulatory projects as assigned under the direction of the Manager
- Prepare and plan projects in partnership with team lead or co-lead(s) through defining commenting activities via a triage process, plan timelines and identify participants
- Manage logistics of advancing the work product which includes: understanding process flows, managing records and materials and maintaining version control
- Provide guidance to the commenting teams, and understand, synthesize and incorporate team comments into materials as needed
- Set up and manage project team SharePoint site and meetings, including: planning logistics, agendas, and outlines, providing facilitation, creating and maintaining schedules, minutes and tracking outcomes in Policy Trackers
- Manage team communications throughout the project lifecycle.
- Ensure effective closure of all projects and updating of database trackers and archival of project materials
- Other projects as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree (health science or biology preferred) or PMP Certification
Qualified candidates please send your word format updated resume at the earliest to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé], Thank You!