To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Floresville, TX 78114
- Human Resources
- Phone: (210) 272-0077
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service and Sales Representative - CSR
GLR Marketing, Inc. • Floresville, TX
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We do not offer any outside sales, door-to-door, telemarketing, or graphic design positions.
Entry Level Sales and Customer Service Representatives are Responsible for:
- Meeting with new customers
- After training is complete – understanding product knowledge
- Meeting the needs of our clients with integrity
- Creating a positive experience for our customers
What GLR Marketing Offers You:
- Leadership development
- Full time or part time positions
- National and international travel opportunities
- Personalized coaching and mentoring from the GLR President and leaders in our business
- The opportunity to give back to our community through our various initiatives
- Professional and fun working and learning environment
Unique perks we have to offer:
- We are always stocked up on food, snacks and candy
- Top performer bonuses - We have given away a lot of new suits, sporting event and concert tickets
- Oh yeah, my favorite is our CEO rented a Double Decker boat for the whole day last summer!
GLR Marketing is looking for individuals with the following characteristics:
- A powerful work ethic
- An optimistic attitude
- A strong do-it-yourself mentality
- A genuine customer service attitude – a want to help people
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
We will be training qualified candidates for full time management positions in sales and marketing, human resources, team lead, and the executive office.
This is an entry level position. All college graduates are encouraged to apply; however, the following majors, degrees and experiences are the best matches: marketing, business administration, management, entrepreneurship, communications, advertising, public relations, political science, psychology, military, sports management, and any collegiate athletic experience.