To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
- Recruiter 2
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Home Health Care Registered Nurse
Clear Choice Staffing • Denver, CO
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
In-Home Registered Nurse Responsibilities
- Implement physicians’ orders
- Administer medications
- Start IVs
- Perform treatments, procedures and special tests and document treatment as required by company policy and local/state/federal rules and regulations
- Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient's condition
- Assess and evaluate patient needs for, and responses to, care rendered and apply sound nursing judgment in patient care management decisions
- Provide primary and emergency care for occupational and non-occupational injuries, illnesses, dispensing over-the-counter and prescription medications as ordered
- Collaborate with nursing team to create a Plan of Care for all patients
- Maintains standards of professional nursing
- Knowing and understanding the data collection tool used by Medicare to ensure standard quality care is being provided by home health agencies across the U.S.
- Electronically record and review patient information
- Manage and organize data for clinical databases
- Analyze and assess patient outcomes
- Secure patient health information for confidentiality
In-Home Registered Nurse Requirements
- 1 year Registered Nursing experience
- 1 year home health experience
- 1 year OASIS experience
- 1 year EMR experience
- 1 year wound care experience
- 1 year IV experience