- Supports both internal and external users with technical and application issues.
- Monitors phone and email queues.
- Provides first level assistance for defined problems and escalates tickets/calls as necessary.
- Logs tickets and escalates to product support
- Tracks calls and documents problems..
- Consults knowledge database to optimize resolutions and follows through on resolution with callers.
- Answers, reads, and documents information into tracking tickets.
- Experience troubleshooting the Windows operating system is a must, such as adjusting startup programs and services, virus removal, print drivers, and knowledge of common keys in the registry.
- Experience working with Microsoft Access and familiar with working with tables and queries.
- Should be able to read and understand XML as used in API transactions.
- Some SQL experience is a plus.
- Associates degree or higher required
- Previous experience in a technical support role
- Experience troubleshooting Windows operating system is required
- Aptitude for providing excellent customer service.
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Telephone etiquette
Server (Computer Science)
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
View the full profile
On a journey around the world during the early 1960s, Bernard "Bernie" Howroyd had to work odd jobs in order to pay his way forward—selling encyclopedias in Australia to chocolates in Canada. Through these varied encounters, an incredible insight started to form in young Bernie’s mind: “No matter where people are from, no matter what language they speak, everyone deserves to be heard and respected.” Inspired and driven by this realization, he took that insight and started AppleOne Employment Services in Los Angeles in 1964.
Hiring Made Human
We at AppleOne have one true belief. We believe in people. Since 1964, we have connected the best people, their talents, skills, career goals, and aspirations with the best companies. We are "Career Gurus." We are "People-People." Let us introduce you!
AppleOne is part of the ActOne Family of Companies. Across our company groups—A-Check Global, AgileOne, and ATIMS—we are able to provide comprehensive services and technologies to our enterprise partners. Our integrity and quality of service is recognized by our ISO-9001:2008, IMAGE, and WMBE Certifications.
We have serviced Federal government over the years (including direct with FEMA). We are DCAA compliant. Recently, we formed a new corporation (ActOne Government Solutions, Inc.) specifically to service Federal government contracts.