To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
4243 Lebanon Pike
Nashville, TN 37076
- Phone: 615-347-1182
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
School Bus Driver!! $18-20.00/hr
Transpar Group of Companies • Nashville, TN
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
STA is seeking School Bus Drivers in the area. School Bus Drivers provide an extremely important service throughout communities. Transporting children to and from school safely to ensure they get the education they deserve is very rewarding. Become a school bus driver and make a real difference in our community!
Learn why STA is a great place to work....We love our drivers and it shows!
No experience necessary
We provide professional driver training with top certified trainers. Our training program is highly respected throughout the industry. Never driven a large vehicle? No problem! We pride ourselves in our ability to teach any person the skills necessary to become a qualified safe school bus driver. If you already drive a school bus we will pay you for your experience!
We pay you to learn!
AM and PM shifts! Work both AM and PM or just one! Set hours or substitute/stand-by shifts available! No weekends or holidays! We guarantee at least 20 hours with plenty of opportunities to pick up extra hours!
High starting wages increasing according to experience! Ask about our Seasonal referral Bonuses, available extra work, compensation increases, and other ways to make extra money!
Go home every day feeling fulfilled! Knowing you made a difference is a great feeling!
Friendly Family Environment
We are more then a company, this is more then a job-- want to love where you work? Join the STA family!
- Conduct pre & post trip vehicle inspections vehicle inspections to ensure safe Operation of bus Drive a school bus route - picking up and dropping off student passengers at established stops on route
- Communicate with Dispatch Station utilizing a two-way radio when necessary or requested; including reporting concerns, and following instruction given.
- Attend and participate in safety meetings
- Maintain the cleanliness of the inside and outside of assigned bus
- Maintain professional appearance and positive company image at all time
- As requested or desired drive additional trips transporting student and/or other passengers to field trips, charter trips, sporting events, and/or other designation(s).
- At least 21 years age
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record for at least 3 years
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check, drug screen and
- Willingness to participate in the STA Driver Training
- Currently have a CDL license with all required endorsements by the state of application to operated a school bus or willingness and ability obtain one.
Student Transportation of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.